Sports Lukss is one of the leading suppliers of hockey equipment with a total of 13 Hokeja Pasaule stores and outlets. Our goal is to provide our customers with a quality assortment, personalized approach and professional advice, as well as to offer high quality hockey equipment directly from the manufacturers.
It is important for us not only to provide the highest quality of services, but also to protect our customers' privacy, that is why we make sure that the private information entrusted to us by the visitors of our website and by our customers is secure.
Regulator – SIA “Sports Lukss”, reg. No. 40103087159, legal address: Rīga, Augšiela 1, LV-1009 (hereinafter referred to as Hokeja Pasaule).
Regulator’s contact details in relation to the processing of personal data - SIA “Sports Lukss”, reg. No. 40103087159, legal address: Rīga, Augšiela 1, LV-1009, office address: Rīga, Rūsiņa iela 1A, LV-1003, telephone: +371 67226100, e-mail: [email protected]
Personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing of personal data – operations with personal data with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, customization or transformation, retrieval, viewing, use, disclosure, transmission, distribution of or otherwise making available, restricting access to, deleting or destroying.
- Natural persons – Customers and other users of the services provided (including potential, past and present) as well as third parties who receive the information from or provide the information to the Hokeja Pasaule in connection with the provision of the services to natural persons.
- Visitors to Hokeja Pasaule stores, offices, warehouses and other structural subdivisions, including individuals subject to video surveillance;
- Visitors to the Internet and / or mobile and / or social sites maintained by Hokeja Pasaule.
Customer - a natural person utilizing the services provided by the Hokeja Pasaule, regardless of how such services could be provided: in person, via the Internet, mobile applications, social networks, over the telephone, etc.
Website - Internet site developed by Hokeja Pasaule, where services to the Customers may be provided.
Services - the Services provided to the Hokeja Pasaule Customers in accordance with the wishes and the volume as expressed by the Customers and as defined and described by the Hokeja Pasaule policies within the offered scope of Services, as well as corresponding to the restrictions set forth in the binding regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
To provide its Services and sales of its goods to the Customers, Hokeja Pasaule may conduct, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Customer identification;
- Preparation and ratification of Customer agreements and accompanying documentation;
- Delivery of goods and / or Services to the Customer;
- Warranty obligations;
- Customer services, incl. handling suggestions, claims, requests;
- Activities aimed at the improvement of the goods and Services provided to the Customer, incl. attraction of new Customers, Customer loyalty programs;
- Promotion and distribution of goods and Services (for commercial purposes);
- Billing management;
- Communication with the Customer for administrative purposes, incl. the purpose of ensuring that the applicable obligations set out in the binding legal acts of the Republic of Latvia are met by Hokeja Pasaule;
- Debtor management, incl. monitoring of solvency, possible monitoring of debts and recovery;
- Internet activities, incl. maintaining presence on social networks, development and improvement of mobile applications.
HOKEJA PASAULE IS CONDUCTING AND PLANNING THE FOLLOWING DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES:
- Data analysis and reporting for statistical purposes;
- Data processing for quality assurance and risk management;
- Data processing for current business and planning purposes;
- Processing of data collected through market and public opinion polls;
- Processing of data collected through customer surveys;
- Provision of data information to the state (public) regulatory institutions (e.g. supervisory authorities) in accordance with the applicable regulatory framework.
HOKEJA PASAULE DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES ARE CARRIED OUT FAIRLY AND LAWFULLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING LEGAL PRINCIPLES:
- Following the Customer’s request, for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the Customer’s agreement;
- In accordance with the Customer’s consent;
- Realizing the legitimate interests arising from the existing obligations of Hokeja Pasaule before its Customer, regulated by the agreement or by legislation;
- Fulfilling the obligations set forth in the binding regulatory enactments;
- Personal data is collected and processed for the specific purposes only;
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS CARRIED OUT WITHOUT THE ACCUMULATION OF EXCESSIVE DATA, ENSURING ITS ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OF DATA RETENTION PERIOD AND THE RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER
- Personal data is collected for the specific purposes only and strictly in accordance with the applicable laws;
- The processing of personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the organizational, financial and technological capabilities and resources reasonably available to Hokeja Pasaule, also taking into account the development of modern technology.;
- In case of automated decision making, the Customer shall be informed in accordance with regulatory enactments. The Customer shall have the right to object to automated decision making, but in some cases such objection may limit the Customer's potential right to peruse the facilities made available to them.
THE DATA SHALL BE RETAINED AS LONG AS AT LEAST ONE OF THE GROUNDS LISTED BELOW CONTINUES TO EXIST:
- There is a valid agreement with the Customer;
- The validity of Customer's consent to personal data processing has not expired, unless the purpose of personal data processing is otherwise due;
- There is a legal obligation to retain data;
- There is a need to ensure the realization of legal interests dictated by the laws and regulations applicable to the Hokeja Pasaule and / or the Customer.
- The retention terms of the Personal Data have not been specified,
- Until Customer's personal data is deleted.
PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE PROCESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS:
- In compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- In compliance with the right to receive information related to the processing of Customer's data, the right to request rectification, correction, alteration, deletion of Customer's personal data, the right to refuse receiving commercial information, the right to request data transfer and other legal / contractual rights;
- The exercise of the above rights may be restricted if the processing of personal data is required in accordance with Hokeja Pasaule obligations under applicable laws and regulations and in the public interest.
THE CUSTOMER MAY EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS BY SUBMITTING A REQUEST:
- In written form to any Hokeja Pasaule store attaching proof of identity and details of the contact address;
- By electronic mail to [email protected] having signed such request with their secure electronic signature.
A reply is to be provided to the contact or email address specified in the request. Technological and logistical safeguards are applied to the protection of personal data, which, taking into account organizational, financial and technical resources, are found to be feasible via the assessment of potential risks. Hokeja Pasaule is constantly developing security processes aimed at protection of data, both through the education of its employees and taking physical steps to protect information, IT infrastructure, internal and external networks, and company’s structural subdivisions from unauthorized data access.
THE EXCHANGE OF PERSONAL DATA MAY BE NECESSARY IN SPECIFIC CASES, SUCH AS:
When Services are provided in collaboration with partners (e.g. courier, billing service providers); for security and protection purposes (for example, IT security administration); for general and contract administration purposes (e.g. submission of statistical data, organizational and financial management, organization of events); submission to supervisory and public authorities (e.g. law enforcement agencies); for debt collection purposes or for the protection or the enforcement of legal interests.