Warranty and Refuse
If you want to refuse the product purchased in the online store, you must send the product back to the Hockeypoint.lt Ventspils iela 50 ,Zemgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1002,courier service or OMNIVA, DPD or VENIPAK parcel terminal , indicating T/C Spice Lielirbes iela 29, Rīga, LV-1046 and telephone no. (+371) 28 3939 89 or other delivery method.
The product can be returned within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
At the moment you receive the product, please make sure that it fully corresponds to the ordered - manufacturer, model, color, size and other relevant parameters.
If you wish to use your right of withdrawal, you must consider the following suggestions:
check but do not use the product;
keep and do not damage the original packaging and equipment of the product.
The money for returned products will be transferred back to your bank account from which payment was made within 5 (five) business days after the product return date.
In the case of return or exchange of goods, the delivery fee for the order is not repaid or reimbursed.
- With the shipment of the product, you will be sent an e-mail with Tracking Number, by which you will be able to track the movement of your product.
You are entitled to all the rights specified in the relevant laws regarding the handling of your personal data, especially the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data in line with applicable laws.
- Right to update and rectify data: You can request data updates and correction of incorrect data at any time. You can do this by sending a request to Hockeypoint.lt or by using Hockeypoint.lt self-service platform.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Hockeypoint.lt if it is being processed to benefit Hockeypoint.lt legitimate interests.
- Right to limit data processing: You can ask Hockeypoint.lt to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data deletion: You can ask Hockeypoint.lt to erase your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent for data processing: If your data is being processed due to your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time and Hockeypoint.lt will stop processing your data for that purpose.
- Right to data portability: You can request Hockeypoint.lt to provide you with the personal data you have given in written form or a commonly accepted digital format. If technically feasible, you can also request Hockeypoint.lt to transfer this information to a third-party service provider.
To exercise these rights, please contact Hockeypoint.lt using the details provided in the "Contact Details" section. In certain cases , Hockeypoint.lt may ask for an electronically signed document for identity validation if additional access or data processing is necessary. Hockeypoint.lt will respond to all requests as quickly as possible, although responses can take up to 30 days. Please wait patiently for our response.
1.1 This document outlines the agreement between you (the Purchaser, you) and SIA SPORTS LUKSS (Registracijos adresas:Augšiela 1, Rīga, LV –1009, Latvia , Adress: Ventspils iela 50 , Zemgales priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1002, E-mail: [email protected] , PVM kodas:LV40103087159, Registracijos numeris: 40103087159 (SPORTS LUKSS, us; together – the Parties and individually a Party) in relation to your use of the hockeypoint.lt (Website) for making purchases.
1.4 These Terms and Conditions must not contradict the applicable laws of the Republic of Latvia and would be supplemented by the applicable legislation in the event of disputes or missing information.
1.5 Purchasing goods from Hockeypoint.lt is intended for individuals aged 18 and above. Those under 18 or who are minors in their local jurisdiction must not place an order. Placing an order on the Website attest you are at least 18 or have received authorization to order from a parent/legal guardian who is at least 18 and has accepted these Terms and Conditions on your behalf.
1.6 Hockeypoint.lt reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Terms and Conditions and product prices for its business operations, competitive edge, continued growth, and to enhance or alter the goods' assortment. Changes to these Terms and Conditions and product prices are effective from their publication on the Website. If you've placed an order before changes to these Terms and Conditions come into effect, those terms and conditions in place at the time of your order apply, unless otherwise provided by law or these Terms and Conditions.
ATTENTION! Sticks MUST have original manufacturers stickers, barcodes etc. still on the stick.
If you have more questions about returning, write us e-mail [email protected]